TID #3 (Mixed Use)
Creation of Tax Incremental District No. 3 (Mixed Use)
The City of New Berlin held an organizational Joint Review Board Meeting on January 10, 2018 at City Hall. The purpose of this meeting was to organize a Joint Review Board for the purposes of considering the proposed creation of and proposed project plan for Tax Incremental District No. 3 (the "District").
The Plan Commission held a public hearing on January 10, 2018 for the purpose of providing the community a reasonable opportunity to comment upon the proposed creation of the Project Plan for the District.
The District is expected to be a mixed-use district based on the identification and classification of the property proposed to be included within the District.
Proposed project costs include various public improvements and cash grants to owners, lessees or developers of land located within the district (development incentives) and professional and organizational services, administrative costs, and finance costs. The proposed costs include projects within the proposed boundary and within a 1/2 mile radius of the proposed boundary of the District.
- Consideration for approval by the Joint Review Board (February 28, 2018).
- 1/10/2018 - Joint Review Board reviewed the Project Plan.
- 1/10/2018 - Plan Commission reviewed the Project Plan and held a public hearing.
- 2/5/2018 - Plan Commission approval.
- 2/13/2018 - Common Council approval.